TRYOUTS for FALL 2020 / Winter & SUMMER 2021 Seasons
Tryout and team placement is required to participate as a member of Ambition Lacrosse for any of the following seasons: Fall 2020, Winter 2020/2021 and /or Summer 2021
AMBITION LACROSSE TRYOUTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
Join the most developmental player & family centered club in Connecticut.
Raise your game and build confidence in the process!
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY AMBITION LACROSSE:
1. MORE team practice time & personal skill development sessions than surrounding clubs
2. Highest staff to player ratio of surrounding clubs for individualized instruction
3. Our SOLE FOCUS is on YOUR DAUGHTER’S PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
4. Flexible scheduling and commitment options for multi sport athletes
5. No other club team offers the off-season INJURY PREVENTION speed/conditioning, agility and strength training options of AMBITION Lacrosse.
Hard work, Hustle, TEAM PLAY, ENCOURAGING our players’ CONFIDENCE, Individual skill development, BUILDING Integrity, Pride…and most of all the AMBITION to be the best possible version of yourself.
BE THE CHANGE you wish to see in the youth club lacrosse scene.
We hope you will choose to play and grow with us!
REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR TRYOUTS
Required Equipment: MASK, Sneakers (or turfs) / mouth guard, stick, goggles and water
NEW PLAYERS click here to register
CURRENT/ RETURNING PLAYERS click here to register
2020-2021 SEASON SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUTS:
GRADUATION YEARS: 2021-2028:
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2020 12-1:30 PM
ST. LUKE’S SCHOOL STADIUM TURF
377 North Wilton Rd.
New Canaan, CT
GRADUATION YEARS 2029, 2030:
NO TRYOUT REQUIRED!
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
$99.75 NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES 5% PROCESSING FEE.
DUE TO CT SAFETY GUIDELINES, ALL PLAYER’S TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN WITH AN INFRARED THERMOMETER UPON ARRIVAL TO TRYOUT AND MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN PLAYERS ARE NOT ENGAGING IN GAME OR DRILL ACTIVITY.